The one thing I found when I was learning about libraries and frameworks was that it was much easier to watch someone use it than have to read about it. That’s also true of TestCafé, even though we’ve made it a lot easier to hit the ground running over the past couple of releases.
Join me Tuesday for a look at what has been introduced in the latest release including;
- Automated Screenshot Capture
- Enhanced Test Results View
- Extensive Assertion Failure Reports
Click here to Register today.
Julian’s blogs are available here and here.
Register / info here.
Following a recent webinar on what went into the building of DXHotels a lot of people got in touch and asked if I could show how to actually *build* it. That sounded like a great idea since it is a good example of a real world scenario website and the hurdles faced would provide beneficial discussion points. The challenge of course is condensing weeks of work and demonstrating the core elements in only a couple of hours. Lets face it, no one really wants to see me typing code do they!?
During 2 x 1 hour live sessions I will be taking you through creating the DX Hotels WebForms application from scratch… you will see how;
– To create a new ASP.NET WebForms application with the DevExpress Wizard.
– Easy it is to build stunning looking pages with very little code behind.
– To embed the powerful DevExpress ASP.NET controls to save time and provide amazing results.
– Use CSS to extend the look, feel and functionality even further.
It’s going to be a fairly fast paced, technical presentation but as always recordings will be made available via YouTube on the DevExpress channel.
You can follow along even if you are not a DevExpress customer by downloading a FREE trial copy of the components here.
To register for the webinar click here.
If there are topics or technologies you would like to see me present on, please feel free to leave a comment below, email me or send a tweet.